LRN LIFE-CHANGING CERTIFICATION PROGRAMS
These vocational programs are opening employment doors in the hospitality industry, to low-income individuals looking for fast-quality training, qualification and job placement upon graduation. On the other hand, it is well-known that due to the rapid development of tourism in Cyprus, the lack of trained employees became one of the prime concerns for the hoteliers.
This is exactly what Mesoyios Business Academy aims to serve through the LRN Accredited Certificate programs; We call it the “Job Placement Through Training” project.
We listen to our partners, the hoteliers’ staffing needs, we transfer these needs to the specific job market, we connect all candidates with the employer, we train them and we deliver them to their employer.
These qualification programs are combined with theoretical, practical and intensive courses, which may last from 70 to 240 learning guided hours (LGH). Although usually these courses are delivered at MBA Training Centre, they can also be easily adjusted to the hotelier’s premises.
WE LISTEN, WE UNDERSTAND, WE DELIVER
The Benefits of Life-changing Programs:
1. Accredited Certificate by Learning Resource Network (LRN – UK)
2. Certificate by Mesoyios College
3. Hands-on Theory & Practice in one of the most advanced Hospitality Training Centre in Cyprus
4. “Money-back” job placement guarantee to successful Cypriots and EU citizens graduates.
5. Financial Support (subject to special terms involved).
6. Great discounts for all future career-development courses, offered by MBA.
The “Job-Placement-Through-Training Path:
- We get the Employer’s staff needs.
- We connect our trainees with the Employer.
- Employer offers employment letter with term to successfully graduate MBA’s qualification program.
- MBA trains all selected Employees either at MBA’s or Employer’s premises.
- MBA delivers well trained staff to the Employer.
- MBA offers further career-development training courses to Employer’s new and existing staff.
LRN Life-changing Programs include (but are not limited to) the following “Job Placement Through Training” projects:
Food & Beverage Service
This program includes courses that aim to facilitate trainees with the adequate knowledge and practical skills they need, to start a potential career as waiters in restaurants, cocktail bars, Café, banqueting and outside catering establishments.
Bartending aims to prepare the future professional bartenders. Trainees obtain all theoretical knowledge and practical skills required to perform as professionals from the very first moment of their employment.
Participants in this program are trained on a series of housekeeping objectives, such as cleaning aids, cleaning methods, cleaning procedures, preparing a guest room, customer service, health & safety and many more. By the end of the program, trainees are ready to perform in a professional manner as soon as they start their employment.
Front Office Service
This program includes courses that aim to facilitate trainees with the adequate knowledge and practical skills they need, to start a potential career as receptionists, cashiers, telephone operators, porters, concierge and reservation clerks in hotels, resorts, casinos and other hospitality establishments.
The massage therapy includes the principles and practice of complementary therapies, clinic services and business awareness for complementary therapies. Anatomy, physiology and pathology for complementary therapies, as well as basic massage therapy techniques and reflexology techniques complete the knowledge and skills given to our trainees, the future Massage Therapy professionals.
Gardening and Flourishing
This program is ideal for those wishing to widen their knowledge of gardening for their own pleasure or for those thinking of pursuing a career in horticulture. Of course, Gardener is one of most demanding jobs among the hoteliers in Cyprus, with great career potential.